Be a part of creating SHIV YOG MODEL VILLAGE a PARADISE where each and every farmer is happy, healthy, and wealthy. They grow health giving Divine Food free from any harmful chemicals.
SHIV YOG MODEL VILLAGES – PROCESS & FUNCTIONING
Download Presentation file from here
Their families have loving relationships and they collectively invoke the Divine Grace by doing DSS thereby creating a Shiv Yog Cosmic Energy Pyramids in the entire area.
Their children after having received Saraswati Deeksha are growing up to be very intelligent, wise, successful and responsible citizens.
Shiv Yog Krishi Series
SHIV YOG MODEL VILLAGES: Creating Forts of Cosmic protection through celestial sounds
Imagine creation of a paradise, immune from diseases, crime, catastrophes, calamities and disasters. Imagine communities and wide swathes of population happy, harmonious, healthy, peaceful, prosperous & content.
You have the opportunity to create such divine, utopian territories under Baba ji’s guidance with Shiv Yog Model Villages.
MODEL VILLAGE SEWA ACTION POINTS
* Making Sewa teams
* Spreading Awareness by means of Newspapers, Radio, Local TV channels and other medium
* Conducting Shiv Yog Krishi Training programs on regular intervals
* Conducting Weekly Collective Shiv Yog Krishi Sadhna programs for Model Village folk
* Conducting daily Durga Saptashati Collective Sadhna and DEEKSHA events for Model Villagers
* Organising Saraswati Deeksha events for children of Model Village
* Inform about this community initiative to local DMs, state CM & the PM
* Monitoring, documenting and video recording of the positive changes in Krishi as well as other aspects of their lives
Concentrating the efforts in one village per seva team is the key to success. Once one village starts following Shiv Yog way of living then few members of the team stay to support the village and others can move to another neighbouring village.
Watch the video to know more and be a part of this easy to conduct, selfless service to farmers, farmers’ children and villages of your country and also to your own children as they get to eat what farmers grow.